About Fruit Yard Winery!
“Not Just Fruit”
The fruit is what we do. All kinds of fruit. From traditional Blueberry and Cherry, to exotic Plum and Cranberry, with more to come!! Since the Majestic Grape is a fruit, we also have lots of different grape wines to fit any taste. Try our rich, smooth Orchard Grower’s Red or the subtle flavors of the grape that shines through in our No Oak Chardonnay.
Friday & Sunday:
11 am – 4 pm*
10 am – 5 pm*
We are Closed Monday through Thursday
*Last Tasting is always 30 minutes Prior to closing – Last Call is 15 minutes prior to closing & no alcohol is served after last call. For Deck the Halls, our winery is open during Event Hours for Ticket Holders only.
We are Accepting groups of UP TO 5 people without advanced reservations.
PLEASE do not attempt to split up groups over 5 people to try to meet this requirement; your group WILL be turned away.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
* Click Here to Request an Advanced Reservation for 6-10 People
** No Groups over 10 Accepted & No Groups Over 5 people taken After 12:30 pm
*** Reservations Requests Must Be Made at least 72 Hours In Advance & are Available from Open until 12:30 pm Only.
NOTE: A request does not guarantee a reservation has been made; you must wait for an email from us to confirm.
We have capacity limits, and like many other businesses, we are short staffed, so you may be asked to wait or come back at another time. We appreciate your patience.
Wine tastings are $10 per person for 5 wine selections.
For more information, contact us at info@FruitYardWinery.com
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated/under the influence, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. Any person and/or group causing a disruption or displaying aggressive behavior WILL be asked to leave, without refund, at the discretion of our Staff. No Exceptions.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).