About Fruit Yard Winery!
“Not Just Fruit”
The fruit is what we do. All kinds of fruit. From traditional Blueberry and Cherry, to exotic Plum and Cranberry, with more to come!! Since the Majestic Grape is a fruit, we also have lots of different grape wines to fit any taste. Try our rich, smooth Orchard Grower’s Red or the subtle flavors of the grape that shines through in our No Oak Chardonnay.
Due to current NY State Mandates, the following changes have been made:
- Our NEW Hours are: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11 am until 5 pm (the last reservation/seating is at 4 pm & last call is 4:15 pm).
- Masks are required at all times, except while seated for your wine flight
- CLICK HERE to make Reservations at least 48 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer.
- Advanced reservations recommended; last seating at 4 pm. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Walk-In visitors will be seated as we have room.
- We have VERY limited Capacity, therefore, we will be unable to accept any groups over 4 people. We will not split groups larger than 4 people.
- Wine flights are $10 per person for 5 wine selections (your choice)
- Unfortunately, Pets are not allowed at this time, due to NYS mandates.
- All guests will be asked for a valid ID. We are requiring the NYS verification certificate for the completion of the mandatory 14 day quarantine period for any visitors coming from any of the states listed on the NYS Travel Advisory List. The certificate can be obtained by visiting https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
- By NYS Law, all guests who wish to consume wine must purchase a food item in order to be served alcohol. We have food items available for purchase for a nominal fee.
We are closed Mon – Thurs. To request a reservation for Fri, Sat or Sun, please do not call us, but click here and submit your name, telephone #, number of people in your party and the date & time of reservation request.
Any reservation request made the same day or without 48 hours notice will not be granted. You will be considered a walk-in customer & should stop by to see if we have room 🙂 We can only seat 3 tables per hour, so we highly recommend making advanced reservations. All reservation requests are first-come, first-served. Your reservation will be confirmed via email & a Welcome Packet with the current mandates for your visit will be provided.
We look forward to making your Fruit Yard Winery visit a great experience for all involved.
For more information, contact us at info@FruitYardWinery.com or visit us online here.
**Please Note** The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc). We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception. We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.