About Fruit Yard Winery!
“Not Just Fruit”
The fruit is what we do. All kinds of fruit. From traditional Blueberry and Cherry, to exotic Plum and Cranberry, with more to come!! Since the Majestic Grape is a fruit, we also have lots of different grape wines to fit any taste. Try our rich, smooth Orchard Grower’s Red or the subtle flavors of the grape that shines through in our No Oak Chardonnay.
Our NEW Hours are: Fri – Sun, 11 am – 5 pm (the last reservation/seating is at 4 pm & last call is 4:15 pm)
Due to current NY State Mandates:
- Properly-placed Facial Masks are required at all times, except while drinking your wine.
- ALL Visitors from NY residing in a current Covid Hot Zone are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING. Find the NY Hot Zone List by clicking here.
- ALL Visitors from PA residing in a current Covid Hot Zone are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING. PA Residents must live in a county with less than 10 cases per 100,000 people. That information is found by clicking here.
- Visitors from NJ, CT, MA are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING.
- Visitors coming from a state other than NY, PA, NJ, CT & MA must have completed the mandated 3 day quarantine period in NY & have had a negative Covid test on day 4 by presenting a completed/current NY Traveler Health Form. For more details, visit: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory Without a Traveler Health Form, visitors from outside of NY, PA, NJ & CT are welcome to shop with us (restrictions apply), but may NOT do a TASTING.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE DO OUR PART TO HELP “SLOW THE SPREAD”
- Groups of up to 4 people, please make Reservations at least 72 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. Parties with reservations will be given priority. Walk-in customers accepted first-come, first-served, as we have room, and at our discretion. Click here to make a reservation. No telephone reservations.
- Groups of more than 4 people will NOT be accepted due to extreme space limitations. We ask that you be respectful of our staff and not request that we split your group of more than 4 people; we will not do so. Thank you for your understanding.
- SLWT Passport holders accepted ONLY with a 72 hour Advanced Reservation, and will not be accepted as walk-in customers. For more information, visit the Wine Trail website before visiting.
- Any visitor wishing to be served alcohol is now required by NYS to purchase a food item before being served. We have a variety of food items for sale at a nominal fee.
- Wine flights are $10 per person for 5 selections (your choice).
- Last call is at 4:15 pm (no beverages poured after last call)
- Unfortunately, due to NYS mandates, PETS are not allowed at this time.
Please make Reservations at least 72 hours in advance or you will be considered a walk-in customer. SLWT Passport holders & groups over 4 people are not being accepted as walk-in customers at this time. Reservation requests sent with less than 72 hours notice will not be honored.
We are closed Mon – Thurs. No telephone reservations.
We look forward to making your Fruit Yard Winery visit a great experience for all involved.
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated. We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).