About Fruit Yard Winery!
“Not Just Fruit”
The fruit is what we do. All kinds of fruit. From traditional Blueberry and Cherry, to exotic Plum and Cranberry, with more to come!! Since the Majestic Grape is a fruit, we also have lots of different grape wines to fit any taste. Try our rich, smooth Orchard Grower’s Red or the subtle flavors of the grape that shines through in our No Oak Chardonnay.
Our NEW Hours are:
Friday & Saturday 10 am – 5 pm (Last Tasting/Call is at 4:30)
Sundays 11 am – 4 pm (Last Tasting/Call is at 3:30)
Wednesday, 11/24/21: Open 10 am – 2 pm (last tasting at 1:30 pm)
Thursday, 11/25/21: CLOSED for Thanksgiving
Friday, 12/24/21: Open 10 am – 2 pm (last tasting at 1:30 pm)
Saturday & Sunday, 12/25/21 – 12/26/21: CLOSED for Christmas
Friday, 12/31/21: Open 10 am – 2 pm (last tasting at 1:30 pm)
Saturday & Sunday, 1/1/22 – 1/2/22: CLOSED for New Year’s
We Wish You & Yours a Beautiful & Safe Holiday Season
- We are following CDC & County mask guidance. We respectfully ask all customers to wear a mask inside of our winery, regardless of vaccination status.
- We have capacity limits, and like many other businesses, we are extremely short staffed, so please be prepared to wait if necessary.
- Wine tastings are $10 per person for 5 wine selections.
- Group limit of 4 people. We will NOT split up groups over 4 people due to extremely limited seating.
For more information, contact us at info@FruitYardWinery.com
– We will refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated, without exception.
– We are a Family-Friendly business and, by law, retain the right to refuse service to any person.
– Our staff endeavor to abide by all NY State Mandates. Aggressive behavior by customers will not be tolerated.
– The following items are to be left in your vehicles: ALL outside alcoholic beverages, ALL risque costumes & accessories (i.e.penis straws/necklaces/whistles, etc).